ESTERO, FL – The Florida Everblades have announced that ticket packages for the 2014-15 season are currently on sale!
Everblades ticket packages will once again provide fans the opportunity to enjoy exciting family fun hockey action at a discounted rate from the box office pricing, while receiving many exclusive benefits.
Local businesses can utilize Everblades ticket packages as benefits to reward employees, or to entertain their clients.
Full season packages start as low as $380! Here are some exciting highlights offered in the 2014-15 Ticket Packages:
- Ticket packages come complete with several exclusive benefits such as parking pass discounts, merchandise discounts, events with the Everblades players, seat retention for playoffs and more!
- Fans who purchase or renew club level seats for the 2014-15 season, will receive a Cypress Club membership! The Cypress Club is a private club that features a buffet prior to each game and a private bar! The Cypress Club is open before and after every Everblades game.
- Partial-season ticket packages are also available for the same great price per ticket. The 10 and 20 game plans offered in years past are now available in 12 and 24 games plans!
- All season ticket holders who pay in full by May 31st will receive a 5% discount on their tickets!
- In addition to the 5% discount, if you pay in full by April 12, you will receive a $50 gift card to Germain Arena which may be used toward food, tickets, and merchandise purchases. You will also receive a specialty t-shirt that will be made available through the renewal program!
For more information, or to purchase your ticket package for the 2014-15 season, call 239-948-7825, or stop by the Everblades main office located at Germain Arena. Office hours are Monday—Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Become a part of the Everblades Family Today!
The Everblades are the proud ECHL affiliate of the Carolina Hurricanes and Tampa Bay Lightning.